ABOUT THIS ITEM
A Great Deal On A Great Hoverboard!
Feel the wind in your hair while you effortlessly hover above the ground on your own two feet with the Gravity Blade DLX Hoverboards. Utilizing the latest technology in gyroscopes and self-balancing sensors, Gravity Blade DLX Hoverboards instantly detect when you lean, move, and carve the streets, ensuring the entire experience is smooth, balanced, and fun!
The best hoverboards deserve the best electronics. Each Gravity Blade DLX Hoverboard includes a powerful and oversized battery from Samsung, for an extended battery life on a single charge. With a UL2272 Safety Certification, your board and its components have been tested to the highest standards, making it one of the safest hoverboards on the market today.
Not only that, but Gravity Blade Hoverboards are also protected by an IP54 Waterproof rating, ensuring that water splashing from any direction will have no harmful effects on your board. A waterproof rating of this level also means that your Hoverboard won’t be damaged by dust, dirt, or sand either. Never be afraid to get wet or dirty on your journey!
Built-in bluetooth - Listen to your favourite music on your ride!
- Tire: SOLID rubber - No need inflate!
- Motor type: DUAL Brushless DC motors
- Wheel Size: 8 inch
- Product weight: 12kg
- Motor size: 250W*2
- Max load: 100kg
- Max speed: 12km/h
- Max run distance: 20km
- Min turning radius: 0
- Max climbing angle: 15°
- Samsung battery: 36V 4.3AH
- Charging: 100-240V~50/60Hz
- Charging time: 2-3 hrs
- Size: 60cm x 22.4cm x 21.2cm
- Includes adapter & operating manual
Note: For added safety, please be sure to wear a helmet when using the Gravity Blade All Terrain Hoverboard. Also, be sure not to travel at maximum speed over unsafe terrain.
Warranty Coverage Terms:
- Parts Warranty: 30 days limited warranty for defective internal components. Internal component includes, electrical system, battery, controller, motors, display, throttle and Braking system. External cosmetic and non-electrical components are not covered under warranty such as tires, folding mechanism, handles fenders etc.
- Labor Warranty: 30 days limited warranty against workmanship. Any warranty approved repair will be done at no labor cost within this period. Outside of this period labor fee will be charged.
- Return Shipping from Customer: For each approved warranty service request, customer must have original packaging available and pay for shipping costs associated with sending the product to our Service Center. We can provide return label as a convenience, but it will charge to the customer later upon return of the product.
- Return Shipping to Customer: After warranty repair is completed Service Center will covers the 1-way return shipping cost on all approved warranty services. If the warranty is not approved or outside of scope of warranty the return shipping to customer will also be charged.
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.