ABOUT THIS ITEM
Energize Your Legs & Feet!
Get the relief you need with the support you want! Copper Fit® Knee High Compression Socks offer a graduated compression that helps to improve circulation. Compression increases as it moves down the leg for an all-day restorative feeling.
Instructions to put on:
- Gather the sock from the top to the toe with one hand on either side.
- With the sock bunched up, insert your toe.
- Work the sock up over your foot, starting at your toes, then moving to your ankle, then calf, smoothing any wrinkles along the way to ensure the sock lies flat.
- Put your Compression Socks on first thing in the morning before your legs swell
- Make sure your legs are dry
- Do not use lotion on your legs before putting your Compression Socks on - if you use lotion, you should put it on at night before bed
- Powdering your legs may help
|Small/Medium||5 - 9||6 - 10|
|Large/X-Large||9 - 12||10 - 13|